Why are professionals like event coordinators, wedding planners, magazine editors, and even top museums choosing origami cranes from Graceincrease?
One of the reasons origami cranes from Graceincrease stand out from the rest is because they do not have any folding lines in the middle of their wings. The secret is creaseless wings method™, a special folding method developed by Erika Hurst, the origami artist of Graceincrease. Each and every origami cranes are carefully hand folded by Erika to ensure beautiful and crisp wings without any folding lines in the middle of their wings, allowing more elegant and sophisticated look compared to the origami cranes folded in an ordinary method.
Creaseless wings origami cranes have made their appearance in:
– The MUSE Magazine July 2016
– Hiroshima 70th Anniversary Vigil – Los Angeles
– Book Launch Event of Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Bennell – UK
– Visual for Master of Fine Arts Artistry – California
– Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – Florida
Contact me today with you dream idea, and I am happy to help you plan the perfect origami cranes, or origami crane garlands for your dream wedding.